Journeys begin with...

Journeys begin with...
... small steps.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Check out an excellent CFS blog.

I have just moved over to the Beta-Blog format provided by Blogger, and, regrettably, it is stretching my, currently, limited knowledge of HTML to post links to other blogs and sites through my front page. Therefore, in the meantime, I will use this post to direct you to Laura Bzowy's excellent - informative, authoratitive and human - blog entitled, 'CFS-Squared'. I have only just discovered it myself, and I know already that it is going to be a regular place of call for me. Check it out!

POSTSCRIPT: I have just worked out how to set up the link, but have decided to leave this post in place anyway.

9 comments:

Knittah said...

Hi Colin - I found you through the comments on CFS Squared. You are correct, Laura has a great blog. I have had CFS for 12 years and share your struggle. If you like, check out my blog at Tumbly Day. Cheers, Jennie

Anonymous said...

Hi Colin and Jennie,

I think I love you both. Thanks for the very kind words.

I look forward to reading your blog~and learning about your own struggles and recovery.

Jennie, of course you know that I lurk on your blog, whenever I can.

Gerry Bunt said...

Jennie and Laura - let's lurk towards a better future! Thanks ~ Colin

Anonymous said...

Colin, I was trolling around one of my favorite sites for chronic illness its called chronicbabe.com ok its mostly for young women with chronic illness, but I saw a little something that might interest you. They are looking to talk to men who suffer from Fibromyalgia, who are willing to share their experiences. I don't know if you suffer from FM but it is certainly close enough to CFS. You might want to check out www.chronicbabe.com and see if its something you would want to participate in.

Gerry Bunt said...

Hi Laura, thanks for this. I certainly will check this out - although, aged 42, I may be a bit too long in the tooth for their study. All the best ~ Colin

Anonymous said...

Colin,

They just said they were looking for men who were willing to discuss their symptoms. They didn't specify an age. If you are interested you should contact Jenni, she is great and is very friendly, and will put you in touch with the right people.

I don't think 42 is considered to be long in the tooth anymore. Haven't you heard that 40 is the new 30!!!!

:)

Gerry Bunt said...

I heard that 40 was the new 80 - at least that's how it sometimes feels to me :)

I do appreciate your encouragement, and will act on it in the next couple of days. Cheers ~ Colin

Michael Jontow said...

Hi. I invite everybody to read my blog and share my insighs on this terrible conditions. Maybe some people will see their suffering relieved. God bless.

Michael Jontow said...

The blog address is:

http://cfs-insight.blogspot.com/